My cookery book pulled the curtain on my other activities since the beginning of the year. And yet, I have travelled and discovered great gems: tasting new Tullamore and visiting Teeling distillery in Ireland, discovering Inchdairnie, a state of the art (or rather technology) new distillery near Glenrothes (Fife), and Glen Grant rewamped range. Flashback.
Where to get the book?
à table is now available
- in big UK bookstores including Waterstones and Foyles
- in most distilleries visitor centres
- in some Tourist Visitor centres in Scotland
- at The Scotch Whisky Experience in Edinburgh
- at the Celtic House (Islay)
- bookdepository.com (which allows free worldwide delivery)
- Through my email: firstname.lastname@example.org